EGYPT HOLIDAY PACKAGES
7 Nights / 8 Days
INR. 32,999/- (per person on twin sharing)
Egypt Holiday Packages
Day 1:Arrival Cairo
Meet at Cairo Airport upon arrival by Excel Travel representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel by Excel A/C modern fleet.
Day 2:Pyramids, Sphinx – Sleeping train
Today after breakfast we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion's body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop. Back to the hotel to refresh & check out afternoon will be free at leisure Alternatively as optional tour, lunch can be served in a local or Indian restaurant before driving to the Egyptian museum to visit. Then drive to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan. Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train.
Day 3:Train - Aswan- Cruise
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise Day 3 -6 On board the Nile Cruise for 3 nights on full board basis from Aswan to Luxor; Whereby guided tours will be conducted to visit the major sites like:
Day 4:Philae Temple & High Dam
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise
Day 5:Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast onboard the train and meet & assist upon arriving at Aswan Station and transfer to the Nile cruise In Aswan; Philae Temple & High Dam While sailing: Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples In Luxor: The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut (or Hatchepsut) Temple, the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank.
Day 6:Luxor – Sleeping Train
Breakfast on your cruise boat, check out and transfer to Luxor Station to Cairo. Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train.
Meet & assist upon arriving at Cairo Station and transfer to the hotel in Cairo. Enjoy the hotel amenities or you may choose from the short list of activities offered by Excel Travel in Cairo. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure
- Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports
- Private transfer from airports to the hotels/Nile cruises and vice versa as per itinerary.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in a hotel in Cairo based on BB basis like Mercure Le Sphinx
- 03 nights’ accommodation on FB bases (food only & no beverages) onboard a 5* superior Nile cruise like Radamis
- 01 nights’ accommodation in a hotel in Cairo or in a 4* hotel in Luxor based on BB basis depending on the departure flight
- Private guided tours to visit all sights as per the itinerary in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Kom Embo, Edfu & Luxor with local English speaking guides.
- I bottle of mineral water during the tours every day.
- 2 lunches & 3 dinners in Indian/oriental restaurants.
- Current entrance fees.